Monday, May 16, 2011

Too much work for last days....

The past 2 weeks have been so ridicously crazy, and i just want to drop dead! Today I was running up and down the stairs at Ray, my high school, which is three stories! because me, maddy, marissa, jorge, kim, and ashley have been making this short video for our AVID class that we have together. Today we were doing the newscasting scene. It went ok and we got the scene. Now we need to hurry up and finish filming so we can edit it and have it done by WENDSDAY! Ugh so much work and so little time.....you know what im talking about. So up and down and back up and BACK down, from 1st floor to 3rd to 2nd to 1st to 3rd and blahdy blah blah blah! I just need to relaaaaaaaaaaaax. (Deep breathe in, o dont forget to release!) Boo hoo, so today i saw our yearbook and my picture is next to the hottest guy in the school lol Orion! I mean i love that but it kinda sucks to compare ME to HIM! Ya im drop dead gorgeous but he looks like an angel! i might put up a pic later. As for the video, after the editing part is done ill post the video. We are trying to make it funny, so dont be to harsh! I just want this year to be over so I can get a job. Boy do I need the money:) any offers? lol i think what i need to do is just take a huge gulp of air and scream my head off. Then all this stress and worry about grades and what not will grow wings and fly off into Neverland. Now that we know that that will never happen lets be realistic. I need a break from everything, even myself. OK im going to listen to Asking Alexandria(look them up)   :)) Good-Bye My Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment