Sunday, May 29, 2011

ONLY THE OCTOPUS SURVIVED!

I hear they have EIGHT lives!!! Wait no- it's eight legs, arms, tentacles? Whichever you prefer! Anywayyys......we all got together to make a picture made out of the one. The Only. Play Doh! And the crowd goes wild!

Ok ok, So the picture was of an ocean and sea creatures. There were crabs(cough cough), swordfish, jellyfish, coral, waves, and of course, my Octopus! Yep thats right. I made it! And out of all that beautiful creation, only my octopus survived. The rest cracked and crumbled to nothing. Well to chunks.

Sadly, I didnt get a picture of the whole thing but I do have a picture of the octopus.
Ahhh! Octopus!















It's amazing isn't it? Oh yeah. I was talking about the octopus :/ I know, I know, it's hard to look away from that beautiful creature but you must find your inner strength and PULL AWAY! Lol ok enough. So tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment