Friday, June 10, 2011

Yet again.....NONSENSE

I hate to clean. It sucks. I'd rather be beaten to death with a icepick than clean. OMG LETS GET OFF TOPIC! cleaning sucks............

So today was fun. Well after my body got over the inital shock of having to wake up at 6 in the morning...im nocturnal just to let you know ;) So 6 a.m. to get to Sinton for another track meet. No I didn't get burnt this time but I did eat enough sand to last me a lifetime. I sat under the bleachers with the team this time lol BAD IDEA!

All in all it was a good time. My nephew Nathan won 5 ribbons, three in 1st, one in second and one in third on the long jump. Proud of him!

Tomorrow is going to be so busy!!!! They have to get pick up cake from Heb by 10, get dressed for the party, pack up everything needed and make sure all electronics are off *cough cough* the oven? then get to the party by 11:45. Enjoy the party;), then pack up everything and go home. Unload. Rest. Pack up again for the second party! Get gift. Enjoy party. Go home. Rest.

And during all this my cousins from San Antonio are coming down to visit so they will be here.

I guess I'll post a better post tomorrow or whenever I can. Sorry for the inconvineince or HOWEVER you spell it. Dont care actually.

Wish me luck tomorrow? Yeah thanks..........

No comments:

Post a Comment